USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect about you (unless otherwise restricted by law) to:
- Process and track your order,
- Respond to your inquiries and requests,
- Review your information for errors,
- Prevent and detect abuse,
- Provide and improve our services,
- Improve marketing and promotional efforts, and customer experience,
- Offer you personalized content and advertising,
- Understand our customer preferences, interests,
- Administer promotions,
- Contact you regarding products and services that we believe may be of interest to you,
- Comply with applicable legal requirements,
- Other uses with your consent.
We may combine the information you provide to us over time and we may combine such information with information that is publicly available, collected through cookies and other technologies, and information that we receive from our partners, affiliates and other third parties.
We may share your information, including personal information, as follows:
Service Providers: We may use third-party service providers to perform certain services on our behalf, including: shipping, payment processing, data storage/management, webhosting, fulfillment, marketing, mailing, and emailing.
Special Events: If you choose to participate in a special event (for example, a promotion) we may share your information with those organizations participating in the applicable event.
Compliance with Law and Fraud Protection:
We may disclose your information:
(1) when we believe in good faith that it is necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, such as lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
(2) in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person;
(3) to other companies and organizations for fraud protection;
(4) to enforce any agreement we have with you;
Business Transfer: Your information may be disclosed as part of any merger, sale of company assets or acquisition, as well as in the event of bankruptcy or receivership, in which case information would be transferred as one of the business assets of the Company.
Aggregate Information: We may, or we may authorize third parties to, create aggregate records from personal information by excluding information that makes the information identifiable. We may use and authorize third parties to use, aggregate non-personal information at our discretion.
CHILDREN UNDER 13
ACCESSING AND UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
We will communicate with you only if you want to continue to hear from us.
To opt out of email promotions that we send you, please, select "unsubscribe" on our subscription status page and follow the unsubscribe instructions in any of our promotional emails;To opt out of telephone promotions, you can tell us when we call you or you can send us an email. To opt out of postal mail promotions, please send us an email.